My Half Marathon
As I was running my first half Marathon is Dallas I could see it my first finish line! I told myself "30 more seconds".
Once I crossed the finish line I belly flopped on the hard concrete. I told my dad we did it as I looked up into his eyes to see his expression. I was trying to say everything but, my brain was thinking to rapidly. Then I had a thought back to all of the blood, sweat and tears I've shed ed during training, times I've fallen and thought I couldn't go on.
I told myself the 8 months of training payed off. Then I got wrapped in tin foil because it was 35 degrees Fahrenheit and pouring rain with 12 mile an hour winds. I was also given a medal After I was given my medal I said to myself "if I had just played video games like I wanted to I would have never crossed that finish line".
congradulations!
ReplyDeleteJoseph
What a great accomplishment! I can only imagine how good you felt knowing all of that hard work and training paid off :)
ReplyDeleteMrs.Goins
Hey you doing any triathlons? I might.
ReplyDelete~ Hoku