NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I need to make that larger next time… I wonder how… Oh well, we'll get on with the message. Hem, hem:
I can't believe this happening! ALPHA IS OVER!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I remember it all! Mrs. Goins, writing, computer frustration, it's all there! If only I could go and do one, no all of the following.
A. Make up the 2 hour delay from Snow day.
B. Have a time machine to go back in time and remember and do Alpha again.
C.
D. Make more Alpha dates.
E. Make Alpha 2 days a week!! That would be AWESOME!! Maybe 3 days a week! Or ALL week! That would be even AWESOMER!!
Sigh. Don't YOU like Alpha too? I bet you do. Mrs. Goins was a great teacher. At least we have the blog to remember it by. It's still going to be hard to give up this Alpha class and go to another one. There is no replacing Mrs. Goins here. I REALLY want to have Mrs. Goins next year, but we can't. She says she's teaching somewhere else, and if we want to do Calling All Authors next year, you can't. You have to pick another elective. I wonder what I will get next year…I hope I get to see you peeps again, maybe in a future Alpha class. If we're lucky. It has been good knowing you guys. Farewell.
One word: AGREE.
ReplyDeleteI KNOW. Starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight. I wish ALPHA WOULD LAST LONGER.
Delete--Lisa