So, another Movie Review. This is a very new movie that is still in the theatres. The title does not let anybody guess what this movie is about. It is about an Air Marshal that receives a series of anonymous text messages. The messages state that every 20 minutes a passenger on their plane would be killed. The passengers think that the main character is a terrorist and is trying to kill them. Of course, he isn't, so he tells the passengers that. I believe that this is a very good movie, so I rate it 4 stars.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Non-Stop
So, another Movie Review. This is a very new movie that is still in the theatres. The title does not let anybody guess what this movie is about. It is about an Air Marshal that receives a series of anonymous text messages. The messages state that every 20 minutes a passenger on their plane would be killed. The passengers think that the main character is a terrorist and is trying to kill them. Of course, he isn't, so he tells the passengers that. I believe that this is a very good movie, so I rate it 4 stars.
2 comments:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
Reading this Movie Review really makes me want to see the movie Non Stop
ReplyDelete-Ryan
Hey Ryan!, Anyway do you think you can review ' The lion king 2 ' for me if you saw it Jack? I'm not very good at reviewing.
ReplyDelete~ Quicksilver