when I came to my senses, I was in a room, things like ugly statues were all around. I was sure I saw a movement in a corner.
"Hello,young one"a voice croaked.
"H...hi"I managed to studder."what..who are you?"
"I am ricarer ,the wise"he spoke in a loud, confident voice.
"the...?"
"leader of all animons"
"the what?"
"leader of your kind"
"what am I"
"a saber tooth, whole nick name is...um...fang."
"okay"
"you happen to be the only one left,you are the single flair"
So I was in a place with a person that must have been completely in sane. But I had so many questions, I just couldn't go. yet.
"now I what Harry Potter and Percy Jackson feel like" I mumbled.
"what was that?"
"nothing"
...what? I think you should check over this. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, there is improper grammar, and bad punctuation. Also, the picture doesn't match the story...
ReplyDelete