July 21, 1997
Today I was looking in the basement for dog treats to give to my dog , Fido. "Boo," my sister came in shouting trying to make me scared anywhere. "Stop trying to make me scared,"I said. " Now let's go upstairs. It's past your bedtime," I said. We went upstairs and I put Lucy, my sister to bed.
At 12:00a.m I fell asleep on the sofa in the game room listening to my i-pod. Suddenly I was a whole different world. I knew I was some kind of park because there was a Ferris Wheel and horses to ride on. I know I've been here, but I couldn't remember where I was. A dreadful thought came to me . "What if I got transported into the world of "i-Pod" " That couldn't be it. Just then I turned around to see a group of girls wearing long,flowing robes. I stopped walking to ask then where I was,but it seemed like I was invisible. They didn't seem to know I was there. One of the girls ran up to a horse and mounted one. All of the other girls trailed behind her. " How could it be?" I thought to myself.Just then I heard a voice, my little sis's voice."Wake up sis," Suddenly I was transported from the park to the game room sofa. I quickly woke up and thought about what had happened at the park.
I fell asleep, I went to a park, and now I am back at the house sitting on the game room sofa?
I didn't get this.Everything was confusing. Suddenly it got to me. I fell asleep listening to my i-pod
and I got in a creepy park in my dream and now I woke up. Now I got everything. From this day on I always get " The Park" once in a while leaving creepy memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?