Friday, November 21, 2014

New series to come!

 How much of you like Warriors, the cat series? How about My Little Pony? Both? If you like any of the ones I named, I hope you'll like the series I have coming up! (You'll probably like it better if you like both)

I'm making a series called, "My Little Warriors". It's where the main six of the My Little Ponies somehow appear in the cat world of Warriors. Here's the blurb - or definition - of the story.


                     "Watch for a group of creatures who don't know of this world."
                    When StarClan sends a message to Firestar, the leader of ThunderClan, and Cinderpelt, the medicine cat, they don't know what this means. At the same time, six loners appear upon ThunderClan territory and Firestar doesn't think of who they are very much, except that they are harmless cats who are starving and weak. But when they're accepted into the Clan as Clanmates, will they really fit in? Along with that, they might just be the most important cats the forest has ever seen.


There you go! There's something to get you excited for. Also - I already made 3 chapters of the story. I will be posting them shortly after I post this. I hope you enjoy the series!

(Please remember that I do not own Warriors or My Little Pony.

Everything that has to do with Warriors belongs to Erin Hunter.

Everything that has to do with My Little Pony belongs to Hasbro.

I own nothing but the story and the plot of the story - everything else belongs to their rightful owners.)

2 comments:

  1. I DESPISE HATE AM SCARED OF STUPID VILE DISGUSTING CATS and MLP is kinda weird.
    The Dark Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very mean, Dark Mark. Please don't say things about my or other people's posts or stories if you're going to say it's gross or weird.

    -Aril

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?