Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm Getting Really Bored.

I don't really feel like typing Anime Unite!, Roman Chronicles, or Pokemon Region Journeys.
So i'm just typing this to release what's in my mind right now.

  • Can I make a series about the colors of the rainbow made into towns? What was that old one called?
  • Hm...  Meteor Zeref... was that choice OK, or bad?
  • Actually, I like it... Jellal's Meteor Magic, and Zeref's name. 
  • Too bad I couldn't include Hetalia... whatever, they had the last one... well, Prussia Le Awesome did.
  • Did my dog poop upstairs? I smell something terrible.
  • OK, that was my brother.
  • Does anyone else think I should continue Academy of Powers: Creation's Evolution? That's one of the only two series I've gotten to the second book... well, then there's Roman Chronicles... but that was TOO much of a cliff-hanger... that's not actually supposed to be a second book...
  • I'm tired. It's 9:42.... I usually wake up at 11:00.
  • SO, tomorrow's school... darn it.... I have to deal with the annoying guys... and girls. Actually, girls can get more annoying than guys.
  • OK, well, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?