Thursday, January 1, 2015

Interview with Serbia (Well with a couple of guests)

(Runs in dragging Serbia and Tibet)

Whoa!What the-!

Who are you!

Tibet I'm the Philippines,Hi Claire.

Um hi,why are you closing the blinds?

2ps, so the other countries think I'm safe.

Wait,What!Your not making alot of sense.What's a 2p? 

It's a version of you that's completely opposite personality I'm having a meeting with the nice ones.

Nice ones?If they're nice why are everyone else scared of them?

*Door opens*Hi Piri,Ciao bella~,Hello Piri!,'Ello poppet!,Hello Piri,how are you?

Who are these people?

Ya!And who's that dude with the scarf!?He's hot!

Well bella~.I think your rather beautiful too~.

Guys,this is Lorens,Lovino,Egil,Oliver and Natalie.

So...what countries are they?

Oh,Lorens is 2p Norway,Lovino is 2p Romano-

I am Romano.

Not to me.Egil is 2p Iceland,Oliver is 2p England and Natalie is 2p Belarus.

Well then,wait why do you all have human names?

'Cause those are our names?

What's yours?

Hetalia or normal?

Um,Hetalia.

Maria Clara Fernandez Carrido Pigao

Whoa...Long name.

That's the stereotype.My human name is.*Hands her a peice of paper*This.

Okay...how do you pronounce that?

Hey!We have a cross-dimensional crisis here!

I argee with Lorens.I don't know how long I can hold of Big Brother.

Okay,your right.Egil?How's Thurson?

Well,He tries to tell me to fight the 1ps,but I think I'm doing a rather good job of holding him of.

Good.Lovi?How's Luciano's bloodlust?

Get's worse every day.

I'll inform the other 1ps.We may need to have Al's nukes ready.

Oliver?

Well,Al and James are getting ready for war,but I don't think Frank really cares.

Hmm,tell me when things get bloody,Kay?

Of course.

Okay, let's meet up say,two weeks from now?

Got it Piri.

4 comments:

  1. <3 Lovino Vargas
    --Prussia's Sword

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, supergenius, Lovino Vargas IS Romano....
    --Prussia's Sword

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,I kinda forgot that 2p Roma's name is Flavio.

      ~Piri-tan

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?