Sunday, February 22, 2015

Like, BLUE Summary

A young 16-year-old named Navy Vulpus would probably be the protagonist.
Not exactly a dream guy. Pretty epic-looking, yeah.
But...
emotionless.
lifeless.
heartless.
and stone cold.
Kills his closest friend without a second thought. 
He has status as leader of the Blue Lance- the second most powerful to Red Guns. 
Anyway.
Navy has a knack for being heartless.
Murdering anyone if they break the rules. 
Though he doesn't follow them himself.
His best friend, Cyan, makes him realize that everyone needs emotions.
But it's hard to find them once you've destroyed them. 
Nevertheless, Navy wants his heart back. 
He does feel one emotion, and he always has-
hate.
Hate, anger, disgust... they've always been a large part of him. 
He does have obstacles to get past, though.
Lloyd Peterson.
The extremely gorgeous chief of the military police, and Navy's greatest enemy.
Cheren Chelia.
The only feeling of love he ever had in his life was due to her.
His own friends.
The ones he feels he will one day kill...
And himself.
The most dangerous obstacle of all.

Because until he gets his emotions back, he doesn't know what's right and what's wrong.
Even suicide.




YAAWN. It's 1:30. I guess I'll turn in... so... tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?