Sunday, February 22, 2015

Like, BLUE Troops

The Blue Lance
Known by their heartless leader, Navy Vastia, who has slayed many people with his famous sword. With the exception of Navy, the Blue Lance are very easygoing, laid-back, and nonchalant. Despite that, they are the most feared group because of their commander and skills. They combined are the strongest, but the smallest. Their mounts are panthers. 
Members: 
  • Navy Vastia, Commander
  • Cyan Clarks, Second-in-Command
  • Royal Vastia, Strategist
  • Aqua Seer, Fighter and Bait
  • Sky Seer (deceased), pre-soldier

The Green Cross
Was originally intended to be Navy's troop. 
Known for strategy and intelligence. Despite being the largest group, they are the weakest and are mainly used for defense course and fortification. Mainly exorcists, hence the name Green 'Cross'. The first Color Troop.
Their mounts are bucks.
Members:
  • Emerald Krysten, Commander
  • Kelly Zeon, Second-in-Command
  • Forest Oathwell, Strategist
  • Sea Fine, Fighter
  • Evergreen Fine, Bait
  • Moss Jean, Weapons Expert
  • Shamrock Gray, Soldier
  • Myrtle Lyons, Soldier
  • Jade Hunt, Soldier

The Red Guns
The 'rogue troop'. Unofficially formed by Derek Gun, serial killer, arsonist, and kidnapper. Known for strong will and confidence. Though they have extreme levels of brawn and strength, they have low intelligence and strategy, giving them a giant disadvantage in battles and wars.
Their mounts are wolves.
Members:
  • Derek Gun, Commander
  • Cheren Chelia, Second-in-Command
  • Vermilion Crest, Fighter
  • Cardinal Tennison,  Fighter
  • Crimson Taylor, Weapons Expert
  • Maroon Tristan, Soldier
  • Scarlet Benjamin, Soldier
The Black Mace
Mysterious and secluded.
Their mounts are lions.
Members:
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?