Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Gate

______________THE GATE_________________
ASHLEY: Yo! What Are you doing?

WALTER:Keep your voice down!
Narrator:Mom comes into the room
MOM:Umm....Whats going on here?
WALTER(LOOKS AT ASHLEY):Nothing.
MOM:Ashley do you have something to tell me?
ASHLEY:No mam. I don't even know what he's talking about.
WALTER:Ugg....women.
MOM: Excuse me?
WALTER:I SAID UGGG WOMEN...GOSH
MOM:You're GROUNDED Mister!
WALTER:YOU'RE ALL-
Narrator:Ashley sneaks away into woods behind house and Walter sees her leave
___________ACT_TWO_____________________

ASHLEY:Oh no...no...NO! I'm LOST
WALTER:ASHLEY! ASHLEY WHERE ARE YOU?!
ASHLEY:HERE WALTER!  BY THE USELESS GATE!
WALTER: DON'T TOUCH IT!
ASHLEY:WHAT? TOUCH IT?
Narrator:Walter comes into Ashley's sight just as she almost touches it. Walter tackles her and ends up touching the gate and teleported who knows where!)
__________ACT 3_________________________
NAMLESS:Woof!
WALTER:Maggie? Is it you?
NAMLESS:Maybe.
WALTER: It is you!
MAGGIE: Welcome back!
WALTER:I got a question.
MAGGIE: What?
Walter: Why didn't you come back with me?
Maggie:I want to see you here.
Walter:You know this isn't my home.
Maggie:But it's mine.
Narrator:AWKWARD SILENCE
Walter:I need help finding my way home.
Maggie:OK,I'll help.
Walter: Thank you so much.
Maggie:Walter.
Walter:Yes.
Maggie:I think i might come home with you.
Narrator:Walter just smiled.
____________Act 4________________________
Ashley: WALTER!
Narrator:Ashley,Close to tears decides to rescue Walter.
Ashley: If I only knew where he was.
Narrator: It took a while for it to click but she finally grabbed the gate.
________Act 5____________________________
Narrator: When Ashley got to the strange land it was too late Walter and Maggie were already gone. Ashley turned around where the gate was. Nothing but flowers.
Ashley: Walter!!!
Walter:Hold on Maggie I think I heard Ashley!
Maggie: I GOT HER SENT!
Walter: Go!
Ashley: Walter! I see you!!
Walter:ASHLEY!!! I know how to get back!
Ashley:How?
Walter:Maggie do your stuff.
Maggie:OK.
Narrator:Before they knew they were back home with a new puppy named
             Maggie

4 comments:

  1. I like how you included the narrarator to help explain what was going on in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the time travel.
    - Jaiden

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?