Saturday, January 18, 2014
Adventures in Minecraft, Part 4: This journal ruined my life!
How to get out of Minecraft's code
You must first get these three items:
Blaze Powder, Eye of Ender, Ghast tear
Then find the End Portal and defeat Ender
Dragon. Take dragon's egg and leave.
Warning- wtagthcfhjolunthfuotretnhwemeonpd.
"Steve what does that mean?" Steve simply looked up. "Oh, your reading that? It's some code. I tried decoding it. Impossible." Carl wanted to laugh. Because, honestly Steve was not to smart. So maybe... maybe Carl could figure it out. Carl got to work. He sat near a stone slab that somehow resembled a desk. He decoded it in five minutes. "Steve, it says 'Watch out for the end.'" "What the End portal does that mean? We should all beware the End... it does mean death, right?" "Um, suuurrre it does." Carl said in a sarcastic tone. "I thought so." said Steve. Carl knew though, and he was leaving at night.
1 comment:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
I'm sorry, but I don't see parts 3, 2, and 1... So... Where are they? I like to read this kind of thing in order so that I'm not like, " What is going on???" And you leave me hanging and wondering what has happened in the past that might be important. It's good to write in order, too.
ReplyDelete--Lisa