Wednesday, February 5, 2014

After Frozen #2

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
"Wait a minute, Elsa doesn't drink coffee!" Anna thought to herself. "Hmmm...COULD YA KEEP IT DOWN!" Yelled Kristoff. "Sorry, Kristoff. Now go back to sleep." Said Anna. The next day was a total disaster. Olaf sang in his ice shower, Elsa broke another window, and Anna got sick. She was rushed to the doctor and the doctor said, "She has a severe case of Frostbite." "Kristoff, your mission is to keep her warm, Elsa, your job is to stay away. Got it?" "NO!" said Elsa. "I need to make sure shes safe!"  So, Elsa went to the Arctic, and Kristoff Kept Anna safe. " Are you okay, Anna, You look a tiny bit pale." Asked Kristoff. "I'm Fine, I just need Olaf to sing the summer song for me."
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

6 comments:

  1. You should totally make more Frozen stories!
    -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great after frozen you should totally make more!!Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of After Frozen- it will be fun to see where the characters continue and how the story develops. I still need to see the movie! Mrs.Goins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of After Frozen! It's such a good movie but when I see the end, I want to know what's happening AFTER the Frozen movie. It also gives the characters from Frozen a little bit of their background... like more personality... You HAVE TO make more! -- Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with Esther . You should continue the after story of Frozen.
    -Bliss

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?