Friday, March 21, 2014
Destroy all Titans: Chapter 1, The Gate
"Right flank, head towards the titan!"
"Roger, Commander Gonzol!"
The clattering of the horse grew faster and faster as the entire right flank suddenly stopped. The sound of cables shooting through the air as five soldiers zipped around the titan. A soldier zipped right to the back of it's neck and made a huge slice with his sword, and it fell to the ground.
"All clear, Commander Gonzol. We can start heading to the gate. We have finally had a successful expidition without any casualties!" A soldier said as he looked forward to see dozens of 4-meter tall abnormal titans running for the open gate.
Meanwhile, Jerod Fiscer was running to the gate to watch the soldiers return. He always wanted to follow in his father's footsteps and become a soldier. His dad wasn't one of the soldiers that goes on the expeditions. His dad was stuck guarding the city from any titan attacks.
"I hate those soldiers. Our taxes go towards fattening those creatures up." Jerod heard a man say.
Not many people like the soldiers, even though they are the reason humanity has still survived being at the mercy of the titans. The soldiers go on expeditions every once in a while to find out more about the titans. They still know very little about the titans, even though they have been eating humans for hundreds of years. Titans are giant, human-eques creatures that have one goal- to eat humans. They get no nutrition from the humans. The only thing they pay attention to are humans. They range from 4-meters to 15-meters tall. They have huge mouths and the ability to regenerate any part of their bodies except for the back of their neck. One strike to the back of the neck is a fatal blow to the titans. The soldiers each have a machine called their 3D-Maneuver Gear. It lets them zip across areas to avoid the hungry mouths of the titans. Some titans are different. They are called abnormals. They don't act like normal titans. They are faster, crazier, and scarier.
"Here they come!" Shouted Jerod. But right before they got to the gate, the titans ran in.
6 comments:
The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may
be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys liked my story! (If you don't know, it is based off of a show called Attack on Titan. I highly recommend you watch it!)
ReplyDelete~Hunter
Very cool! I will have to check this out :)
DeleteMrs.Goins
Pretty violent... OK, though. Titans aren't like that, though. Most can't be killed by the sword. The ones that can are incredibly weak and only the size of humans. But most titans... oh, they don't eat humans. They eat normal things. And also, I don't think Titans can be killed by a blow to the neck... most have to be killed by strategy. You can trick them into going into water. (It burns them, and Titans can't swim.) The story is still great, though!
ReplyDelete~The Dark Mark
A titan's weak point is its neck. Any size titan can be killed by a slice in its neck. I think he was talking about a different type of titan than you lol
DeleteAoT isn't really my type of anime,but it's okay,I guess.
ReplyDelete~Quicksilver