Friday, November 14, 2014

Differences between Japanese anime and american anime




Hi,it's me Quicksilver! Wow Haven't done one of these in a long time... anyway, I've seen alot of people on here say they're otaku's because they like Pokemon, but the problem is that's the only anime they've ever watched. To shed some light otaku means your anime obsested like you watch more anime your favorite songs are eather from an anime or vocaloid and you have like, a bazillion anime plushies.So to make sure your a true otaku, here are some differences between japanease anime and American anime

1- American anime is what you see on Nickolodean or Cartoon network                               

2- Japanease anime shows are the ones you eather look up on Youtube for the english dub version or you have Netflix and you watch the english dub there.

3-The themes are usually in english in the american animes

4- In the japanease animes the themes are still in japanese but they have english captions 

So hope that clears thing up! Oh and POKEMON IS NOT ANIME ANYMORE THE AMERICANS RUINED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Look at this for 5 mins. this is Italy/Feliciano Vargas from Hetalia
                                 







12 comments:

  1. You do realize anime means.... *snicker*... wow, not even going to tell you... just letting you find out. You will, eventually..... wow, this is funny, you don't even know what-- OK, let me tell you. Hetalia (epic, epic, epic) is MANGA, NOT ANIME. OURAN IS MANGA NOT ANIME. POKEMON IS NEITHER, IT'S JUST AN INCREDIBLY POPULAR GAME/TV SHOW PEOPLE PLAY/WATCH. (Italy STANKS. Go with Germany or something.)
    ~~~~~~The Dark Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is an anime adaption of the manga by the same guy, Hidekazu Himaruya and DOISTU???!!! ARE KIDDING ME????????!!!!!!!! Ita-chan is wayyyyy cooler he's the main charater. But Iggy and sealand all the way.( I just learned I'm related to France... and Canadia!)

      ~Quicksilver

      Delete
    2. Italy: Can I have some pasta? And can you hide me from Germany?
      Me: NO IT'S LIFE LEARN TO COPE
      Italy: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
      Me: Big baby
      Germany: Oh Italy! Let's do some exer-cising!!!
      Italy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      Me: YEEEEEEEEEEEES
      --The Dark Mark

      Delete
    3. Me:Ita-chan calm down.
      Italy:NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GERMANY'S SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!
      Me:*sigh*Come on Iggy
      England:Wankers
      I suck at these.

      ~Piri-tan

      Delete
  2. You like Japanese Manga so much, but you don't even spell Japanese right. WOOOOOW, Quick. Just, wow. Oh, PLZ stop insulting Pokemon. It's just a thing, when I was talking about it, I wasn't even referring to the Anime. I was talking about the game.
    ~~~~The Dark Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you speak japanese? No? WELL I DO!

      ~ Quicksilver

      Delete
    2. I speak Japanese.... and Korean.... and Vietnamese and some Indian languages.... and French and Spanish, not forgetting Latvian, Chinese, Portuguese, etc. (can't forget English, 'course.)
      ---The Dark Mark

      Delete
    3. LATVAIN?! I understand the Asian languages but Latvian?Where did you learn that?

      ~Quicksilver

      Delete
  3. True true, Americans ruined Pokemon. But da Japanese versions are OK.
    ~~The Dark Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you like vocaloid? I do,who are you like? I'm Miku-tan.

      ~Quicksilver

      Delete
    2. SO AM I.
      --The Dark Mark

      Delete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?