Sunday, November 30, 2014

England (and a few others)

Quicksilver/Piri   England  Russia

Hello~! Today I'm here with Arthur Kirkland, a good friend of mine. 

Hello everyone. I am England but my full name is "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" It's nice to meet you.

Okay thanks Iggy-

Don't call me that!

 For that formal introduction and let me just say the studio is very pleased to have you. Now where did I put the ask box...

Hey Piri? 

Ya?

Where did you get this studio?

Oh,America gave it to me.

Why?

Oh I have an extremely embarrassing photo of him that I threatened him with. 

Oh...

Ah here it is, first question,'What do you want to see the person next to you do?' Iggy?

I want you to take your jacket off.Come on do it.

I'm talking to Al about this later.* Takes jacket of to show a slim fitting MU jersey* Happy?

*Nosebleed* Y-your an ManU fan?

Yes.

Next question.Please?

*Sigh*Piri put this on,it's at your door.If you don't I will pound you to dust Da?


*Walks over to the door an looks down* A maid outfit... P*rv*rt*d Russian.Okay it even has tights and cat ears why am I not suprised.

*Walks off to put it on* 

You all want me to die of blood loss, don't you?

* Walks in wearing the costume* Stupid fishnets.

*Bigger nosebleed* Oh my...

A-Ah!Okay you know what I'm done! Say bye Iggy!

C-cheerio everyone...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?