Sunday, January 11, 2015

Anime Unite!: Chapter 1

The characters of Hetalia, Fairy Tail, Ouran HSHC, and Pokemon come together in one series. This takes place in the Fairy Tail world of Fiore, since it's the most interesting, and seems to be the most never-ending. They're always making new places. (Oh yes, I don't exactly watch HSHC... using the Wiki.) The main character is a girl named Jade, she was born to the world of Fairy Tail but grew up through all four worlds. She's is a wizard, like most of the F.T. characters, and has Healing Dragon Slayer Magic, (If you watch the anime, you know that does not necessarily mean she slays dragons), and air poison magic. Her full name: Jade Silver Scarlet, called silver by her friends.
Allies/friends:
HETALIA friends: China
FAIRY TAIL friends: Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Zeref, Jellal Fernandes
OURAN HSHC friends: Due to my not-knowing of the series, all characters are her enemies.
POKEMON friends: Blue Oak
I apologize other anime don't come in first chapter.
~-~-~-~Let's just freakin' start the story
I sat up. DARN, I slept in! I looked at the beds on my sides. Gray was still sleeping. But Erza was gone, leaving her bed clean and made.
I got up and dressed. Erza was my older cousin, but that didn't exactly mean we treated each other like relatives. She was one of my best friends, and we looked somewhat like each other, but my hair was longer, and a lot darker. My eyes were lighter blue, not dark, dark brown. And while her battle armor was silver, mine was black, and her skirt was blue, mine was dark green.
I was almost never at the guild, I was exploring. That was a similarity.
Ok, anyway, back to the story. I slipped into my battle armor and shook Gray awake.
He yawned. "Go away." He muttered.
"WAKE UP, dude! Remember, we signed on to the S-class thing to fight the guy?"
He rolled his eyes. "Whatever. You don't even know who the guy was?"
"Um... no. I don't remember his--"
A sword pointed onto Gray's throat. "It was Draco. Wake UP, or I'll put my sword forward."
"OK, OK! I'm waking up, you freakin' perverts!"
I punched him. "Why're we perverts, dude?"
"I'm not wearing anything but underwear!"
"You're always not wearing anything! Just get dressed, idiot!"
"Rather not. Go away."
Erza punched his stomach and picked him up by the collar. "Get dressed. Now."
"What the hell, fine, fine!" He threw off the covers of his bed and walked into the closet.
.......he came out with black jeans on...... only.
"YOU SAY WE'RE THE PERVERTS?! GRAY, PUT ON A SHIRT!" I yelled.
"Nah." He said, probably not even listening.
I rolled my eyes. "...Erza!"
"Let him be. We can't change his mind." She opened the door and left.
Gray yawned and stretched out on a chair.
"Dude, aren't you coming?"
"I'll catch up."
I kicked his head and hauled him onto my shoulder. He was out cold.
When I opened the door, I immediately decided I was having the worst luck on the planet.
Juvia Lockser was standing at the door.
"Gray-sama! What did you do to him?" She asked angrily.
"Oh, he's just unconscious." I tried to walk away.
"That's mean! My sweet Gray--"
"MY GOD, Juvia! He's not even your boyfriend, what's your problem?" I clenched my fist.
She looked at me. "....are you jealous?"
I stopped. "N-no! Why would you even suggest that?!"
"You're so jealous."
"Shut up." I kicked her ankles and she toppled to the floor.
I looked around. "Hey, where'd Erza disappear to? And Suun?"
Gray woke up. He jumped off of my shoulder. "Your armor.... most painful thing ever. What're we doing?"
"Um... Erza's gone."
Gray looked around. "Oh." His face looked like it was a solar flare apocalypse. "There she is."
He pointed to the market. When my eyes met the scene, it wasn't pretty. She was standing in front of the Fairy Tail guild building. It was on fire.
"Um. That's a little... bad." I whispered.
Gray stared. "Well? Use your magic!"
"My poison... would only make it worse." I said. "Sometimes I hate my powers."
Gray stopped. "Oh. Don't hate your powers.... use them."
"My poison? That would make it a thousand times worse, you idiot!"
"What about your healing?"
I scoffed. "Healing can't put out fires. But your ice can! C'mon, dude!"
"If this was Natsu.... damn, I'm killing that dude. Where is he? He could just eat away the fire."
"Well, he isn't here!"
He looked at me and sighed. "You're right." He put a fist on his hand. "Ice-make....."
The magic circle appeared under him. "......INSTANTANEOUS FREEZE!"
Curls of shockingly white air shot towards the building and streaked around it, hardening into ice.
The fire was put out, but the building was frozen in ice.
Erza glared at Gray and took out her sword. "....idiot."
"What?"
She looked up a Gray, and I saw the killer in her eyes. "THERE WERE PEOPLE IN THERE! IF ANYONE IS WOUNDED OR DEAD, YOU HAVE HELL TO PAY, FULLBUSTER!"
Erza slashed through the ice, slowly making progress.
I pushed her out of the way and did the same thing Gray did. "Let me handle this, sis." I took a deep breath. "Air poison.... ACID BEAM!"
The boiling acid blasted through the ice and melted a tunnel.
Everyone stared.
"Well? C'mon, let's go in."
Erza took out both of her swords. "Yes."
"Um.... I don't think I like this poison. I'll, uh, stay here." Gray muttered.
"NO. This fault is yours alone. You're coming, Gray."
He groaned. "Oh, fine."
~-~-~-~
There were many people frozen in the ice.
Erza, Gray, and I stared at the frozen figure at the end of the hall.
It was Natsu.
~-~-~--~

Pictures: top-bottom, Erza, Gray, Natsu




6 comments:

  1. Ceil from Kuroshitsuji!Put him in!

    ~Piri-tan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know.... maybe....... he's such a brat, though.
    --Prussia's Sword

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and PLEASE call it Black Butler.
      I might add some Blue Exorcist, though. Maybe Bleach.
      --Prussia's Sword
      (P.S., You don't even watch F.T., do you?)

      Delete
    2. No,I'm planning to.And your thinking of Alois.Not Ciel.

      ~Piri-tan

      Delete
    3. NO, I'm thinking of Ciel, thanks. Fairy Tail is MOI FAVORITE anime in the whole world. (Hint: skip to ep 32 or 16.)
      --Prussia's Sword

      Delete
  3. Alois is fantabulous, supergenius.
    --Prussia's Sword

    ReplyDelete

The Art and Aspirations of a Commenter 
I believe in the power of a free exchange of ideas. I also recognize that words or access to
some information can be of harm to others, intentionally or unintentionally. As a
commenter, I therefore aspire to participate responsibly in the great online conversation
 by:
* treating all bloggers with respect.
* seeking first to understand what is being said.
* celebrating another's accomplishments.
* using school appropriate language.
* rephrasing ideas in the blog that made me think, made me feel, or helped me learn
to let the blogger know his/her voice has been heard.
* commenting specifically and positively, without criticism. If I disagree, I will
comment appropriately, politely stating my perspective.
* being mindful always that I may be a role model to my audience, especially if they 
are younger than I.
* making no reference to, link to, and/or giving access to any information that may 
 be inappropriate for a school setting.
* asking at least one question in my comment with the hopes of continuing a
conversation and deepening thinking.
* using a triple check before submitting any comment: Would I be happy to have my 
mother read this comment? My grandmother? My favorite teacher?